14-Day Bali Tour - Starting at $1,998
Wingbuddy ($2,529 Value)
- For bookings and questions please contact Wingbuddy toll free number, 1-855-295-9200 or make a request by CLICKING HERE
- Includes: Round-trip international flights between USA and Indonesia, hotels, and taxes
- Enjoy the beauty of Denpasar, known as the touristic region of Bali.
- Explore nearby towns such as Kuta, Sanur, Benoa, and more
- Travel to Ubud for two nights to enjoy the cultural and scenic city
- CLICK HERE TO MAKE A REQUEST
2017 Departure Dates:
- September: 03 - 10 - 17 & 24
- October: 01 - 08 - 15 - 22 & 29
- November: 05 - 12 - 19 & 26
- December: 03
2018 Departure Dates:
- January: 14 - 21 & 28
- February: 04 - 11 & 18
- March: 11 & 18
- April: 08 - 15 - 22 & 29
- May: 06 - 13 - 20 & 27
- June: 03
- Round-trip international flights between USA / Denpasar with good itineraries.
- Greeting and transfers between the airport and the hotels.
- 10 nights in Denpasar at The Patra Bali Resort & Villas 4* (or similar) in a standard room.
- 2 nights in Ubud at the Pertiwi Ubud (or similar) in a standard room.
- All breakfasts included.
- The 5 tours as mentioned below.
- All the taxes and fees.
- BONUS: Bottle of wine per room or 90 minutes massage per person.
- Travel insurance.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned.
- Tips: Guides, bus drivers and the hotel staff.
- Optional tours and activities.
- Any service not specifically listed under "included".
Day 1: USA - Denpasar (Indonesia)
Flight with good itinerary.
Day 2: Denpasar - Bali
Arrival at the airport of Denpasar. You will be greeted by our local representatives and transferred to your hotel.
Days 2 to 12:
Enjoy your stay in the center of Denpasar, known worldwide as the touristic region of the Indonesian province of Bali. It is well situated to explore the nearby towns inside Denpasar such as Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Benoa, the greater areas of Bali such as Ubud and other areas off the beaten path.
Days 12 to 14:
On day 12, you will be transferred to Ubud for 2 nights with breakfasts to enjoy cultural and scenic Ubud.
Day 14: Denpasar - USA
Enjoy your last breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the airport of Denpasar.
Your package includes all of the excursions below that you will be able to reserve at your convenience during your stay:
The Beauty of Kintamani: Witness Balinese dancers, artisans and artists practicing their professions. View stunning scenery at Mt. Batur and Lake Batur. Visit a historic temple and holy spring. Duration: 8 hours
The Unforgettable Sunset: A combined visit to another famous 17th century temple and a monkey forest before reaching the famous Tanah Lot Temple, you will witness an unforgettable sunset behind the temple which is situated on a rock about 200 meters offshore. Duration: 5 hours
The Eastern Bali Mytique: This tour take you through some spectacular scenery dominated by Mt. Agung (3142m). Witness wood carving, the superb architecture in Klungkung, the impressive most important Balinese Temple of Besakih and visit one of the few remaining complete walled villages in Bali. Duration: 9 hours
The Magic Northern Bali: Scenic splendour with lakes, beaches and temples the principal ingredients of this popular tour. Visit Bedugul and Hindu/Buddhist Temple; The twin Lakes of Buyan and Tamblingan surrounded by rain forests and their inhabitants , the black sand Lovina Beach, driving back through volcanic slopes with coffee and clove plantations beautiful rice-terraces. Duration: 8 hours
Oleh Oleh Tour: Bali is a shopping paradise and this tour is designed to take you on a shopping or window shopping tour that not only takes away all of the hassle but guarantees price and quality. All thr Balinese products and arts you have seen on the previous tours, and much more, maybe purchased on this tour, you get a complimentary viewing of Kecak Dance as well! Duration: 5 hours
More information on this package can be found here.
Additional fees apply for rooms in single occupancy. Prices can fluctuate depending on the season and availability of seats.
*Children from 2 to 11 pay 85% of the price in double occupancy if the room is shared with 2 adults.*
- For booking and/or for any questions, please call Wingbuddy's toll-free number at 1-855-295-9200 and mention Shop or CLICK HERE to make a request.
- Prices are per person and are based on double occupancy. For single occupancy, an additional fee will be charged by Wingbuddy at the time of booking.
- Children from 2 to 11 pay 85% of the price in double occupancy if the room is shared with 2 adults. Infants are to be added separately, directly with Wingbuddy
- Please note that you must be 18 years old to purchase this package
- You will receive your flight tickets 30 days before the departure date
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the departure.
- Not valid with any offers, promotions or deals.
- No modifications or refunds allowed once booked.
- No cash back or credit