10-Day Spanish Discovery Tour - Starting at $1,998
Wingbuddy ($2,529 Value)
- For bookings and questions please contact Wingbuddy toll free number, 1-855-295-9200 or make a request by CLICKING HERE
- Includes: Round-trip international flights between USA and Madrid, taxes, and hotels!
- Discover the beauty of Spain, including Madrid, Cordoba, and Sevilla
- See gipsy flamenco dances in Grenada, and take a tour of Barcelona to finish off the trip
- CLICK HERE TO MAKE A REQUEST
- Round-trip international flights USA / Madrid with good itineraries.
- Round-trip transfers between Airport / Hotel.
- Transportation by deluxe motor coach.
- 2 nights in Madrid at the Florida norte 4* hotel (or similar) in a standard room.
- 2 nights in Sevilla at the NH Viapol 4* hotel (or similar) in a standard room.
- 1 night in Granada at the Abades Nevada Palace 4* hotel (or similar) in a standard room.
- 1 night in Valencia at the Silken Puerta Valencia 4* hotel (or similar) in a standard room.
- 2 nights in Barcelona at the Catalonia Barcelona 505 4* hotel (or similar) in a standard room.
- Morning city tour in Sevilla.
- Panoramic visits as mentioned.
- All breakfasts included (except the day of arrival), half board at the hotel on day 4, Dinner on day 3 & 5.
- All the taxes and fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips: Guides, bus drivers and the hotel staff.
- Beverages, snack, lunches, dinners unless otherwise mentioned.
- Personal expenses and optional activities unless otherwise mentioned.
Day 1: USA - Madrid (Spain)
Flight with good itinerary.
Day 2: Madrid
Arrival at Madrid International Airport. Transfer to the hotel. Afternoon at leisure.
Day 3: Madrid - Cordoba - Sevilla
After breakfast, departure towards Cordoba through La Mancha. Full day visit of the city and it’s famous Mezquita. Cordoba was an important Roman city and a major Islamic center in the middle Ages. It’s best known for La Mezquita, an immense mosque dating from 784 A.D., featuring a columned prayer hall and older Byzantine mosaics. After it became a Catholic church in 1236, a Renaissance-style nave was added in the 17th century. Continuation towards Sevilla. Overnight and dinner in Sevilla.
Day 4: Sevilla
Breakfast. Morning city tour of Sevilla, capital of southern Spain’s Andalusia region. It's famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighborhood. Visits include the Park of María Luisa, the famous Plaza de España, outskirts of the great Cathedral and its La Giralda Tower and the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz, former Jewish quarter. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight and dinner in Sevilla.
Day 5: Sevilla - Granada
After breakfast, departure to Granada for a visit of the famous Alhambra palace and its Generalife gardens. Part palace, part fort, part World Heritage site, part lesson in medieval architecture, the Alhambra has long enchanted a never-ending line of expectant visitors. Optional visit ($) to the caves of Sacromonte and attend a typical show of gipsy flamenco. Overnight and dinner in Granada.
Day 6: Granada - Valencia
Breakfast. Departure towards Valencia via Guadix, Baza and Puerto Lumbreras. The port city of Valencia lies on Spain’s southeastern coast, where the Turia River meets the Mediterranean Sea. It’s known for its City of Arts and Sciences, with futuristic structures including a planetarium, an oceanarium and an interactive museum. Accommodation in Valencia.
Day 7: Valencia - Barcelona
After breakfast, late departure towards Barcelona, the cosmopolitan capital of Spain’s Catalonia region known for its art and architecture. Afternoon at leisure in Barcelona.
Day 8: Barcelona
Breakfast. Morning city tour of Barcelona include the Park of Montjuic with its spectacular views, the Olympic Ring, the monument of Columbus and one of the most impressive old Gothic Quarter in Europe. Afternoon at leisure. Optional night city tour ($) of Barcelona through the wide avenues and lighted buildings and fountains.
Day 9: Barcelona - Zaragoza - Madrid
After breakfast, departure towards Madrid through Lerida and Zaragoza. Zaragoza is the capital of northeastern Spain's Aragon region. Overlooking the Ebro River in the city center is the baroque Nuestra Señora del Pilar basilica, a famous pilgrimage site with a shrine to the Virgin Mary. Free time to discover the city. Continuation to Madrid. Overnight in Madrid.
Day 10: Madrid - USA
Breakfast. Transfer to Madrid International Airport for your return flight home.
-End of services-
More information on this package can be found here.
Additional fees apply for rooms in single occupancy. Prices can fluctuate depending on the season and availability of seats.
*Children from 2 to 11 pay 85% of the price in double occupancy if the room is shared with 2 adults.*
- For booking and/or for any questions, please call Wingbuddy's toll-free number at 1-855-295-9200 and mention Shop or CLICK HERE to make a request.
- Prices are per person and are based on double occupancy. For single occupancy, an additional fee will be charged by Wingbuddy at the time of booking.
- *Children from 2 to 11 are considered adults. Infants are to be added separately, directly with Wingbuddy.
- Please note that you must be 18 years old to purchase this package
- You will receive your flight tickets 30 days before the departure date
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the departure.
- Not valid with any offers, promotions or deals.
- No modifications or refunds allowed once booked.
- No cash back or credit